What is George Osborne thinking? I know the Tories are supposed to be concerned about Broken Britain but penalising people who have managed to hang on to their female grandparents goes against this very idea. What about people whose parents have split, remarried and remained close? They may have step grandparents as well and will be worse affected. This is a retrograde step and it should not stand.
- Everybody Needs Somebody, sings ECB president Mario Draghi via @Telegraph soa.li/U4hwviJ 21 hours ago
- UKIP surge in interest after Tory "swivel-eyed loons" comment justifies comment via @Telegraph soa.li/eRPwmqK 5 days ago
- @thejournal_ie if you haven't used this in your edge section you should: thepoke.co.uk/2013/03/21/the… 6 days ago
- @TomChivers Happy to help. As ever. And at no charge. 6 days ago
- @TomChivers May I query the penultimate word of the first sentence of the ante penultimate paragraph of your latest blog? 6 days ago
- 6,752 hits