What is George Osborne thinking? I know the Tories are supposed to be concerned about Broken Britain but penalising people who have managed to hang on to their female grandparents goes against this very idea. What about people whose parents have split, remarried and remained close? They may have step grandparents as well and will be worse affected. This is a retrograde step and it should not stand.
- UKIP surge in interest after Tory "swivel-eyed loons" comment justifies comment via @Telegraph soa.li/eRPwmqK 3 hours ago
- @thejournal_ie if you haven't used this in your edge section you should: thepoke.co.uk/2013/03/21/the… 1 day ago
- @TomChivers Happy to help. As ever. And at no charge. 1 day ago
- @TomChivers May I query the penultimate word of the first sentence of the ante penultimate paragraph of your latest blog? 1 day ago
- @peteh678 Up to you. The more expensive ones are about shift addiction as far as I can see. 1 day ago
- 6,734 hits